HAD are the UKs leading providers of UKVI Immigration Property Inspection Reports/letters/certificates and Services in the UK for UK Visa Purposes especially UK Settlement, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancée and Partner Visa Applications.

UK Visa Property Inspection Reports also known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports, Immigration Accommodation Reports, Immigration Housing Survey Reports or UKBA Property Reports/letters are required to demonstrate that the proposed applicant, sponsors or those appealing against a refusal for a UK Visa, have suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the United Kingdom.

Through our official Property Inspections Officer who is a qualified surveyor (all registration numbers and qualifications on the report), we will assess and produce a comprehensive property certificate which is 100% acceptable to the Home Office / UK Visa Section that meets the accommodation requirements under the UK Immigration Rules and Housing Act 1985. We can provide references from solicitors who we work with.